Work With Us!
Reach out for cruise options for:
- Mexican Riviera
- Greek Isles
- Europe Rivers
- Adults Only
Alaska - Princess Denali CruiseTour
Walk with me through some highlights of this adventure.....
- Day 1 - Everyone arrives in Fairbanks. Your transfers will be coordinated with your flight arrival.
- Settle in to your hotel and get ready for the beginning of your adventure.
- Day 2 - Enjoy a Sternwheeler Riverboat cruise down the Chena River followed by a Gold Dredge 8 tour with the chance to pan your own gold.
- Your evening is free to explore Fairbanks.
- Day 3 - Board a motorcoach for Denali National Park. You'll be welcomed at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge for a 2-night retreat. River rafting, glacier flightseeing, or an off-road ATV adventure are a few examples of tours that can be pre-arranged. Enjoy the spectacular views, quaint shopping, and a variety of great meal options.
- Day 4 - Start the day on a Natural History Tour in Denali where you'll get a chance to see the "Big Five" (Moose, Grizzly Bear, Wolves, Caribou. Dall Sheep). This tour is lead by park experts and include several interpretive stops. The rest of your day can be spent enjoying the Lodge or on another tour.
- Day 5 - All aboard the "Direct-to-the -Wilderness" Enjoy rail travel through the beautiful scenery from the lodge to the awaiting Sapphire Princess. The fun begins on this dazzling beauty as you dance the night away, enjoy casino gaming, and take in the world class entertainment.
- Day 6 - Enjoy breakfast on your stateroom balcony as you take in the 76 mile long Hubbard Glacier. Take in the activities on board or just enjoy the view.
- Day 7 - Princess is one of a select few cruise lines permitted to cruise the pristine waters of Glacier Bay. Park Rangers will join the ship to share their knowledge of this amazing place. Keep an eye out for humpback whales, sea otters, black bear, and calving icebergs.
- Day 8 - Skagway was once the gateway to the gold fields. Enjoy your time off the ship to discover this fascinating history. There are 52 shore excursion options to choose from as well.
- Day 9 - Juneau is an outdoorsman's paradise! Dog sledding, whale watching, hiking, biking, and flightseeing to name a few great activities. Want to do something a little less adventurous? Take a tour of Mendenhall Glacier, Rainforest Garden, or the Salmon Hatchery.
- Day 10 - The island city of Ketchikan is yours to explore today. Take in a Lumberjack Show, The Totem Heritage Center, or a Zodiac Expedition
- Day 11 - This last day at sea can be spent at the Lotus Spa, shopping on the plaza, or enjoying the company of your fellow travelers and host.
- Day 12 - Our Alaska adventure ends as we port in Vancouver where the shuttle will be waiting to take you to the airport.
There is something for everyone on this Princess CruiseTour. Reach out to the Mode Travel team for more information.
Send Me More Info!